Learn How to Make Serious Money with Affiliate Links by Building Trust and Traffic
This in-depth video course is a behind-the-scenes look at the setup, strategies, and tools I use to earn over $650,000 annually from my affiliate websites like BrewCabin.com and SwimUniversity.com. I cover everything from how I build an affiliate site from scratch to how I increase revenue on my existing websites.
A Ridiculously EPIC Affiliate Marketing Course (Based On A True Story)
I’ve been earning a living with affiliate marketing for over 10 years. I own three websites in different industries. Combined, they earn me over $400,000 a year.
And that’s all from affiliate commissions, baby!
In 2004, just a city boy born and raised in South New Jersey, I was working at a local pool supply store. That’s when I came across the concept of affiliate marketing. I don’t remember how, but it gave me an idea.
“What if I took my pool knowledge and put it on a website? Then, I’d be rich!”
And believe it or not, two years later…I still didn’t have a website. Procrastination is a bitch.
When I finally got a kick in the pants from my friend, I started my sloppy-ass pool education website. My long-term goal was to make money with affiliate marketing and banner ad sales. This was 2006, give me a break.
From there, it took me about six years of on-and-off work to build up my site to finally start earning a living.
When I finally figured it out, it took off like a rocket ship. I had a formula for success. And I tested that formula on two more websites and was able to earn money faster.
This is what I want to dive deep on: The shortcut to making money with affiliate marketing.
How Much Can You Realistically Earn With Affiliate Marketing? [A CASE STUDY]
The goal of making money with affiliate marketing is building a large, consistent audience of readers who trust what you say. And that all starts with high-quality, kick-ass content.
For example, I made $48,214.02 in June 2019 through the Amazon Associates program alone! And this course covers all types of affiliate programs.
- The Affiliate Marketing Video Course Introduction
Affiliate Marketing Fundamentals
- My Affiliate Marketing Philosophies
- The Technical Ins and Outs of Affiliate Marketing
- What You Can Realistically Earn With Affiliate Marketing
- The Rules of Affiliate Marketing
- Affiliate Disclosures: Dos, Don’ts, and Best Practices
- Common Affiliate Marketing Mistakes To Avoid
Building an Affiliate Marketing Website
- An Introduction To Crafting The Perfect Affiliate Website
- Brainstorming An Affiliate Friendly Niche
- Narrowing Down Your Niche
- Picking A Good Domain Name
- Setting Up Your Site Right
- Install These WordPress Plugins
- Create Content That’s Searchable and Converts
- How to Pick The Right Affiliate Products, Programs, and Networks
Growing Your Affiliate Marketing Website
- How To Supercharge An Existing Affiliate Site
- Tracking Your Affiliate Links and Affiliate Income
- More Ways to Promote Your Affiliate Links
- How to Grow and Scale Your Affiliate Marketing Efforts
Building an Online Course in 30 Days
- Day 0: Developing The Course Production Plan
- Day 1: Creating a Rough Course Outlin
- Day 2: Refining The Course Online
- Day 3: Creating a Pre-Launch Page
- Day 4: Writing The First Lesson Scripts
- Day 5: Writing More Scripts
- Day 8: Non-Linear Script Writing?
- Day 11: Begin Filming Course Lesson Videos
- Day 13: Animated Course Intro and Theme Music
- Day 14: Filming, Editing, and Uploading Lesson Videos
- Day 16: Finishing The Course Videos
- Day 21: Write The Sales Copy in Google Docs
- Day 23: My Sales Page Copy is Complete
- Day 25: Designing The Sales Page with Podia in 20 Minutes
- Day 28: Promoting The Course
- Day 30: LAUNCH DAY!
- Recommended Tools for Affiliate Marketing
- Additional Affiliate Marketing Resources and Who To Trust
- Lasso Affiliate Marketing WordPress Plugin Walkthrough
- Building A Profitable Affiliate Niche Site From Scratch with BrewCabin.com
- The Best Affiliate Marketing Practices on a Podcast with Travis Sherry
Templates and Spreadsheets
- Affiliate Programs and Networks List
- Google Data Studio Template For Affiliate Marketing Tracking
Become an Affiliate
- How to Join The Affiliate Program
- How to Get Your Affiliate Links
See How Other People Are Using The Affiliate Marketing Video Course
Nian Verzosa testing an affiliate marketing strategy with her audience to see how it can work for her niche.
Create an Affiliate Marketing Strategy That Works for Your Niche
“I was trying to figure out how we could diversify and expand a client’s current revenue stream. We are testing an affiliate marketing strategy within our audience to see how it can work for our niche. If you learn with examples, video screen recordings, and hearing someone talk through their process with you (instead of slides), I would recommend this course.”
Affiliate Marketing For Bloggers
Learn how to build a profitable affiliate site or supercharge the one you already have. This my time-tested affiliate marketing strategies. And it’s way better than reading a bunch of text. Instead, you actually get to see screencasts, snapshots, and walkthroughs of how I use affiliate marketing to make money.
Hi! I’m Matt Giovanisci (Jiva-Knee-See)
I own three authority sites across different niches, including Swim University, Brew Cabin, and Money Lab. They earn a combined total of roughly $700,000 a year.
I design and code all my own sites. Write the words. Film and edit the videos. Produce the podcasts. Illustrate the graphics. And I have a small team that helps too.
Affiliate Marketing For Bloggers By Matt Giovanisci, what is it included (Content proof: Watch here!):
- 2-Affiliate Marketing Fundamentals
- 3-Building an Affiliate Marketing Website
- 4-Growing Your Affiliate Marketing Website
- 5-Bonus Content
- Templates and Spreadsheets