-86%

Facebook Success Summit 2011

$83.00

Compare
  • Description

Description

Facebook Success Summit 2011

Facebook Success Summit 2011

For the Social Media Marketers and those who are interested in the growth of Facebook and how businesses are using it, I wanted to highlight a conference called the “Facebook Success Summit 2011”. It is a conference that is completely online thus doesn’t require you to travel.

19 social media experts will hold various web seminars to discuss what they’ve learned and the successful strategies they use. They are basically answer the question:

“What do experienced marketers and business owners know and do with Facebook that makes them so successful?”

Facebook Success Summit Review

I personally attended the Facebook Success Summit last year and found it to be pretty helpful. For 90% of the people out there who do not have an extensive background in Facebook, they would find this conference super helpful as it really does cover a lot of different aspects of Facebook marketing and Facebook uses. For the other 10% who have a decent working knowledge of Facebook, you will still find it useful.

I will be attending again this year.
Just so you know this isn’t just hollow words. I work at a small firm, we are highly selective of what we attend and highly sensitive to price. It’s worth it.

Here are what I consider the biggest benefits of Facebook Summit:
Facebook Success Summit Conference

  • No travel – All Online Webinars
  • Session Recordings – Miss a seminar? watch the recording.
  • Ask Questions – Ask lot of those pesky social media questions that you can’t find answers on the web from actual people who’ve done social media. Social media is growing rapidly, there is no true “expert” in this growing field, but there are those with a lot more experience. This summit will have many of those speaking about their experience.
  • Network & Private Forum – There is a private Linkedin group you can join. This was the most useful as a huge FAQ discussion starts to form in there where everyone asks all the questions they ever had and others who are in the know chime in and discuss the answers. I found this to a great resource.
  • Cheap & Money Back Guarantee – As this conference is online, it’s considerably cheaper than those $2,500-3,500 conference which also involve hotel costs, travel costs and so on. If you sign up before SEPT 15thit’s only $297 (50% off). I was not a math major, but price will probably double that after that date. Also after the first 2 days, you can cancel for a full refund if you think it’s not for you.
  • UPDATE: It is now $397 – 34% off ($200 off original price). This sale ends Sept 20th.

Facebook Success Summit Seminars Samples [FSSSS!]

Below are some Seminar Samples:

  • 5 Steps to a Successful Facebook Marketing Strategy
  • 7 Proven Strategies to Grow and Engage Your Facebook Fans
  • How to Build and Manage a Thriving Facebook Community
  • Gain Insight and Sales with Facebook Commerce
  • How to Successfully Measure Facebook Marketing Campaigns
  • Don’t Sell on Facebook! Make it Easy & Compelling to Buy: How & Why
  • How to Build a Loyal Fan Base Using Facebook
  • How Big Consumer Brands are Using Facebook
  • Facebook Application Development for Dummies
  • 10 Ways to Bring the Power of Facebook to Your Website

I always like the more hands-on, practical seminars which this summit provides. On top of this you’ll get 16 free bonus webinars (I assume from past events and blog seminars they’ve had…)