Gone are the days when we wait for someone else to do what we can do ourselves. We are daydreamers. We are visionaries. We are Haven. The Haven Conference is a place to celebrate the DIY spirit, learn new skills and build an online business! Entrepreneurs, makers and leading influencers gather together to share, teach, and inspire. Mingle with sponsors, try new products, and grow your brand. Most importantly, the Haven Conference is a place for community. The Haven is more than just classes and hands-on demonstrations. There is time set aside to share knowledge, ask questions, and build your tribe. The DIY/ home decor blogging niche is special, and we encourage you to form connections with those in it! You are guaranteed to walk away from Haven refreshed and inspired.
We hope to see you at Haven, your DIY home away from home.
The place where we take refuge
from the chaos of life
and surround ourselves
with what we love.
It is where we find peace and contentment
…and to-do lists.
🖤 HAVEN LOVE 🖤
You come away with a positive and powerful approach to up your game!
“I attended and spoke at the Haven Conference for the first time last year. I am a veteran blogger in my 10th year now, but there is still so much to learn! Connecting with other bloggers and brands is a valuable and treasured experience. You come away with a positive and powerful approach to up your game!”
-Janet Coon, Shabby FuFu
Out of all of the blogging conferences, It’s the one conference I make a point to get to every year.
“I’ve attended to the Haven conference in many different roles; as an attendee, a speaker, and now a mentor. Even though I’ve been blogging for almost 10 years, every time I go, I’ve gotten precious information on how to make my blog better, increase traffic, monetize more effectively, up my game when working with sponsors, and grow my business even more. It’s also allowed me to meet an amazing network of friends who understand what I do, are incredibly supportive, and I’ve been able to form important collaborations. Out of all of the blogging conferences, It’s the one conference I make a point to get to every year.”
I have come away from every Haven with collaboration opportunities and new friendships!
“I keep coming back to Haven every year because of the incredible community and relationships that are built there. The organizers do an amazing job at helping bloggers connect with one another and with the sponsoring brands; I have come away from every Haven with collaboration opportunities and new friendships! It’s fun to interact with other bloggers online, but nothing beats the in-person connections I’ve made at Haven where I can chat with my blogging friends (and some of my blogging heroes!) face to face! It is the highlight of my summer every year!”
Abby Lawson, Just a Girl and Her Blog
TRANSFORM YOUR HEART, TRANSFORM YOUR HOME
Haven Conference 2020 By Haven, what is it included (Content proof: Watch here!):
- 01-Webinar- Talk with Classy Clutter by Heart of HAVEN.mp4
- 02-Webinar- Visit with Our Faux Farmhouse by Heart of HAVEN.mp4
- 03-Webinar- Chat with Damask Love by Heart of HAVEN.mp4
- 04-Webinar- Video School 1 by Heart of HAVEN.mp4
- 05-Webinar- Video School 2 by Heart of HAVEN.mp4
- 06-Webinar- Photo Workshop 1 by Heart of HAVEN.mp4
- 07-Webinar- Photo Workshop 2 by Heart of HAVEN.mp4
- 08-Webinar- Making Media Kits 1 by Heart of HAVEN.mp4
- 09-Webinar- Making Media Kit 2 by Heart of HAVEN.mp4
- 10-Webinar- Power of Pinterest by Heart of HAVEN.mp4
- 11-Webinar- Power of Pinterest 2 by Heart of HAVEN.mp4
- 12-Webinar- Everything You Want to Know About Instagram by Heart of HAVEN.mp4
- 13-Webinar- Everything You Want to Know About Instagram 2 by Heart of HAVEN.mp4
- 14-Webinar- Distinct Branding 1 by Heart of HAVEN.mp4
- 15-Webinar- Distinct Branding 2 by Heart of HAVEN.mp4
- And more…