Introduction to LifeWriting Write Your Turning Point Story By Dr Andrea Pennington – Instant Download!
Intro to LifeWriting
WRITE YOUR TURNING POINT STORY USING THE HERO’S JOURNEY FRAMEWORK
Embrace a New Perspective On Life
Seeing your life as a heroic journey of the soul gives you new power & authority to create a life you love
Find Meaning in The Messy Parts of the Past
We all endure some drama and trauma in life. While we cannot change the past, we can determine the impact it will have on us going forward. Finding meaning & purpose in the past sets you up for post-traumatic growth.
Craft An Empowering Narrative to Inspire An Epic Future
Learning to put the past into an empowering perspective helps to correct limiting beliefs & provide fuel for an inspiring future. Dr. Andrea is the perfect mentor to lead you on your journey!
Step-by-step guidance & instruction to write your Turning Point story using the Hero’s Journey Framework
Dr. Andrea created a signature LifeWriting process to help you craft an empowering self narrative. Through a series of writing prompts, based on proven principles of narrative therapy, along with guided meditations and mindfulness practices, you learn how to find your authentic voice and restore yourself as the rightful author of your life story. This self-paced video course provides step-by-step guidance on the Hero’s Journey as described by Joseph Campbell. This is the very same process Dr. Andrea leads all of her authors and speakers through at Make Your Mark Global.
This LifeWriting program is also used in Dr. Andrea’s holistic healing medical practice, psychedelic integration sessions, workshops and retreats around the world. It has been used to support people overcome with the effects of developmental trauma, adverse childhood experiences, or growing up with toxic/dysfunctional families.
Become the author of your life story and you will gain:
- Improved psychological wellbeing
- Empowerment for post-traumatic growth
- Insight & distance from family dysfunction
- New perspectives on past trauma
- More confidence and ease with regards to your past experiences
- More resilience, hope, and optimism
- Better storytelling skills
- A supportive process to help rewire the brain & reprogram the subconscious mind
- A unique process for integrating your psychedelic experiences
Intro to LifeWriting: How to Write a Turning Point Personal Story Using the Hero’s Journey Framework
Embrace a New Perspective On Life & Tell Better Stories! Seeing your life as a heroic journey of the soul gives you new power & authority to create a life you love. You can tell a new story about who you are and take steps to embody a more confident, healthy you. This process can help you consciously evolve and reclaim your sovereignty.
Read what some of our luminaries have to say about Dr. Andrea & her program
I have HUGE gratitude for Andrea!
I found my authentic voice working Andrea’s program. She helped me trust that I can speak in my unique way with confidence. Now I can boldly step onto any stage & any podcast as my authentic self!
~ Helene Philipsen
Co-Author of Magic & Miracles
Andrea helped me build my confidence
Andrea helped me learn to tell my personal story with more confidence and tie it in with my business experience. I’ve now shared my story on stage, in an upcoming documentary film and in podcasts with more ease than I could ever have dreamt of!
~ Rob Goddard
Co-Author of The Top 10 Traits of Highly Resilient People
Introduction to LifeWriting Write Your Turning Point Story By Dr Andrea Pennington, What is it included (Content proof: Watch here!)
- 1. Welcome to the Course
- 2. Introduction
- 3. Addressing your doubts
- 4. Course Structure & Overview
- 5. The Transformative Processes Included LifeWriting, Meditation, Visualization
- 6. Module 1 Become the Hero of Your Life
- 7. The Hero’s Journey based on Joseph Campbell’s Monomyth
- 8. Archetypes Common themes and characters
- 9. Module 2 Life Chapters & A Timeline of Life Events
- 10. Module 3 LifeWriting Exercise for Your Turning Point
- 11. Module 4 Support Resources
- 12. Bonuses & Gifts
- 13. Conclusion
- 0. Introduction to LifeWriting
- 0.1 Introduction to LifeWriting