Thirteen Ghost Points: An Alchemical Treatment
This is an introduction to the mysterious Thirteen Ghost Points — an ancient Chinese Medicine treatment for releasing whatever is haunting a person in life and breaking up cellular and emotional patterns.
Over a thousand years ago, The 13 Ghost Points treatment was created by “The King of Medicine” in China, Sun Simiao. This treatment and other Alchemical protocols help us cleanse on all three levels (body/mind/spirit) and get rid of Xie Qi (Evil Qi). These techniques have been passed down generation after generation. The word ghost in Chinese has the word “hook” in its character. A ghost is anything that haunts a person or has a hook in them. This means they are not free to do what they want because the ghost is convincing them to not be true to themselves. A Ghost Point treatment can release all the areas that may be hooked, for example:
- Ghost eyes — how the person sees the world
- Ghost heart — how the person loves
- Ghost convincing— does the person believe in themselves?
- Ghost official — Does the person follow someone else’s rules or their own?
A Ghost Point treatment can aid in the following situations:
- When life just feels like too big a struggle and they’re working too hard to overcome it.
- When they don’t feel free in their life.
- When they are living in a toxic situation.
- When they have past trauma that haunts them.
- This class is an introduction to doing the Thirteen Ghost Point treatment as an Alchemical treatment in a clinical practice.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- Introduction to the Thirteen Ghost Points.
- A basic understanding of the treatment protocols and points, including acupuncture and acupressure techniques.
- A comparison of using the Ghost Points versus other techniques like Internal Dragons or Luo Emotional treatment for Trauma.
- The role of the Alchemical Healer and how to follow that path.
Who should take this class?
- Practitioners interested in incorporating Alchemical Healing approaches into their practice (acupuncturists, acupressurists, medical qigong and other energywork practitioners)
- Practitioners who are focused on the psycho-emotional aspects of treatment
- Practitioners and Students who would like to expand their treatment toolbox for difficult patient cases
- Anyone who has an intense curiosity about emotional healing
Leta demonstrates an advanced knowledge of TCM philosophy and fundamentals, history and its metaphysical aspects which were somewhat left out when I went through schooling. I felt like a high skilled doctor was handling the lecture and immediately was engrossed in the subject matter. This alchemical approach advances tools for perception &application for mental/emotional aspects that come up during acupuncture sessions. It provides context for aiding patients through a break through, self-protection and we all can use this information and techniques for our personal path toward self-mastery.
– Kelly Duvendack, L.Ac.
Leta has such an amazing way of presenting Spiritual information and bringing it into this plane. I love her style and her way of connecting everything together. I feel confident that I can start applying what I learned today, and I feel the desire to learn and practice more!
– Brittney Chowning, MSTCM, Dipl. OM, L.Ac
- Module One
- Module Two
- Module Three
- Module Four
- Evaluation and Quiz
Thirteen Ghost Points An Alchemical Treatment By Leta Herman, What is it included (Content proof: Watch here!)
- 0. Thirteen Ghost Points An Alchemical Treatment
- 1. Module One
- 2. Module Two
- 3. Module Three
- 4. Module Four
- 5. Slides
- 6. Evaluation and Quiz
- 7. Quizzes