Using a Data-Driven Strategy to Improve Website CRO By Andrew Foxwell & Kurt Elster – Instant Download!
Using a Data-Driven Strategy to Improve Website CRO
Looking for ways to improve your Shopify website conversion rate?
Look no further as Andrew Foxwell teams up with the legendary CRO master and host of the Unofficial Shopify Podcast, Kurt Elster, to teach sane benchmarks and practical approaches to analytics that any marketer can use, from quick wins to deep tactics to help dial in your conversion rates.
- Understanding which KPIs are most valuable
- Accommodating your customer and their needs
- What each KPI is telling you – takeaways and action items
- Data collection and statistical significance for choosing when and how to optimize
- Benchmarks to compare your shop off of for e-commerce sites on Shopify
- The reports you need to be pulling on a monthly basis
- Optimizing (and simplifying) the customer purchase journey
- Improving conversions via landing page optimization – via creative and technical edits
- How to optimize the customer purchase journey
- Uncovering hidden objections through exit surveys
- Optimizing for success in 2022 based on 2021 learnings
- Implementing an analytics strategy
- Understanding The KPIs That Matter Most
- Accommodating Your Site Visitors
- Optimizing The Purchase Journey
- Recapping & Reviewing 2021 for Success in 2022
- Unofficial Shopify Podcast Episodes We Suggest
Meet Kurt Elster
- Kurt is one of the most highly regarded independent consultants in the industry of website CRO and Shopify
- He is a Senior Ecommerce Consultant who helps Shopify merchants uncover hidden profits in their websites through his e-commerce agency Ethercycle.
- Ethercycle focuses exclusively on independent, stable businesses that sell their own private label products
- With one million downloads, Kurt is best known for hosting The Unofficial Shopify Podcast.
Using a Data-Driven Strategy to Improve Website CRO By Andrew Foxwell & Kurt Elster, What is it included (Content proof: Watch here!)
- 1-Understanding The KPIs That Matter Most.mp4
- 2-Accommodating Your Site Visitors.ts
- 3-Optimizing The Purchase Journey.ts
- 4-Recapping & Reviewing 2021 for Success in 2022.ts
- #2947 – ‘Understanding The KPIs That Matter Most’ – foxwelldigital.podia.com.png
- #2949 – ‘Unofficial Shopify Podcast Episodes We Suggest’ – foxwelldigital.podia.com.pdf