How to Build a WordPress Form Using the Gravity Forms Plugin
Learn Exactly How to Unleash the Power of the Gravity Forms Plugin for WordPress with Our Advanced Video Training Course
What you’ll learn
- In this course you will learn how to use the following features of the Gravity Forms plugin…
- Installation and Overview of Gravity Forms
- Add-Ons and Form Builder Interface
- Creating a Basic Contact Form
- How to Display a Gravity Form
- Form Editor Standard Fields
- Form Editor Advanced Fields
- Post Fields
- Pricing Fields
- Conditional Fields
- How to Create a Multi-Page Form
- How to Create a File Upload Form
- How to Create a Guest Author Submission Form
- How to Create an Order Form
- How to Use Content Templates in Forms
You Must Own the Gravity Forms WordPress Plugin Before Taking This Course
How to Build a Form?
This is the exact question we get asked almost daily by our WordPress website clients. Our answer has always been “…get the Gravity Forms plugin.”
Before the Gravity Forms plugin existed we used a variety of freely available plugins for WordPress that allowed us to build web forms but we quickly reverted to creating our own custom web forms as soon as something more robust than a simple “Contact Us” form was needed.
Then Gravity Forms was Released by Rocketgenius.
When we first became aware of Gravity Forms back in 2010, our first thought was “why do we need to buy a plugin to build website forms when we already have free ones available, and if needed, we could simply code our own?”
But that thought quickly faded as we took a closer look at the features and capabilities of the Gravity Forms plugin for WordPress. Not only does it provide a simple interface for building web forms, but it also provides incredible tools for creating very advanced web forms, all with a simple point and click interface.
Why We Created This How to Build a Form Video Tutorial Course.
Since purchasing the developer license of the Gravity Forms plugin and using it on our sites and those of our clients, we have have been nothing but impressed with both the ease of use and also the support that the folks at Rocketgenius provide. Not only that, but they are continually developing this plugin and adding new features requested by customers.
However, although there is a lot of written documentation provided to purchasers of this plugin, we are visual learners and do much better when seeing something in action rather than reading through a “how to build a form” series of web pages.
It wasn’t just us. Because we own the developer license and we use this on many clients sites, there were numerous times when site owners wanted to use the plugin to create an additional web form for their business and didn’t know how to use Gravity Forms. It was then that we started including “how to build a web form” videos for our clients, and it turned out that they were visual learners too. Seeing it in action allowed them to “just get it”.
Maybe you’re a developer or site owner with the same set of problems? Then this course is for you.
Who this course is for:
Our teaching style is direct and streamlined, with no fluff. Not only will you learn about all of the features included in the Gravity Forms plugin on our video training course, but you’ll see us creating advanced forms right in front of your eyes.
Overview, Add-Ons, and Form Builder Interface
- Overview and Installation
- Add-Ons and Form Builder Overview
Gravity Forms Field Types
- Gravity Forms Standard Fields
- Gravity Forms Advanced Fields
- Gravity Forms Post Fields
- Gravity Forms Pricing Fields
Building Various Form Types
- Gravity Forms Conditional Logic
- Gravity Forms Multi Page Forms
- Gravity Forms File Upload Form
- Gravity Forms Content Templates
How to Build a WordPress Form Using the Gravity Forms Plugin By Adam W. Warner, what is it included (Content proof: Watch here!):
- 01 Overview, Add-Ons, and Form Builder Interface
- 02 Gravity Forms Field Types
- 03 Building Various Form Types