Instagram: Use Canva for High Converting Social Media Design By Anike, Zebra Soul Art & ZSA Academy
File size: 2.42
Media Type: Online Course
Delivery Time: 1-12 hours.
Content proof: Watch here
Instagram: Use Canva for High Converting Social Media Design By Anike, Zebra Soul Art & ZSA Academy – Instant Download!
Stop wasting time with graphics that don’t convert : Learn how to Create High Converting Instagram Templates in Canva
What you’ll learn:
- How To Use Canva To Make Stunning Graphics even if you have ZERO design skills.
- How to Cut Creation Time in Half and create simply Graphics for your Business that drive sales
- The exact Step-by Step process to reach your Target Audience and Boost your Instagram Engagement
- How to Use Canva to Create On-Brand Social Media Graphics
- You will receive customizable Templates for your Instagram Story, Reels Cover, Reels End frame, IGTV Cover and Carousel Posts
- You will need a laptop or desktop computer
- No previous design skills required
- You will need a laptop or desktop computer
- No previous design skills required
Join 10.000 +++ happy students that are learning how to “Use Canva for High Converting Social Media Design” with the FREE DESIGN TOOL called CANVA.
Are you sick of wasting so much time creating average graphics for your business that you aren’t even proud of ?
I feel you! Coming up with beautiful content for your Online Business or your Social Media Profile can be hard, especially if you are not a Designer. One of the best ways to make your social media posts on Instagram more engaging is using aesthetically pleasing graphics and images.
Have you ever wondered how your competitors are able to create multiple Instagram Designs that look very professional? Worry no more! It’s actually very simple to create beautiful and highly engaging Instagram content.
You can actually make your own graphics without a design degree or expensive software. And that’s why I created “Instagram: Use Canva for High Converting Social Media Design” on Udemy to help you get started with Canva and learn how to easily create Canva Graphics to finally engage your target audience on Instagram and grow your Business.
Canva is a free Graphic Design Tool and allows you to create incredible designs for your Instagram Profile without having to use complicated design software.
When you buy “Instagram: Use Canva for High Converting Social Media Design” you are actually buying two courses in one!
You not only learn exactly how to use Canva in order to create like a pro, but I also walk you through my step-by-step process for creating High Converting Instagram templates so that you can boost your Instagram Profile.
And, I’m going to wow you even more with some simple design tips and hacks that you can use and apply to any other social media platforms like Facebook, Pinterest, Youtube etc. where you might be active.
In this “Instagram: Use Canva for High Converting Social Media Design, you’ll learn:
- How to use Canva efficiently and drive more traffic (and sales) to your Instagram
- How To Use the Free Canva Software To Make Stunning Graphics that convert!
- Proven Steps how to Boost your Engagement on Instagram with Clear Call to Actions and Eye catching Designs
- How to Use Canva to create an irresistable Reels Cover and End frame , smart IGTV covers with the right dimensions, so that the Instagram Algorithm loves you
- How to create a branded Instagram Story, how to create ever green Instagram Carousel Templates that get people to follow you and save your content (and much more)
- How to Use Canva to Create On-Brand Social Media Graphics (easy breezy)
- and much more
Who this course is for:
- Beginner students with no prior experience in Canva
- Content creators, Bloggers, Small business owners that want to create beautiful designs for Social Media, especially Instagram
- Anyone interested in upping their Canva Game
- What to expect from this course – and how to get the best result
- Create your Canva account
- Tour of the Canva Home Screen
- Tour of the Free Canva Template
- FREE Canva Vs Pro
- Demonstrating the PRO dashboard
Navigating the Dashboard
- Canva Side Pannel
- Using the Canva Menu Bar (top)
- Using the Canva Tool Bar to create Text – Part 1
- Using the Canva Tool Bar to create text and choosing a color palette
- How to share content/collaborate with the team or business partner
- Saving your Canva Design
Skills for Creating Simple Canva Graphics in less time
- What makes a Graphic eye catching? Instagram and Pinterest Analysis
- Where to find additional FREE and PAID Canva Template Online – optimixe work flow
- Hack: Removing the Background from Canva Images
- Positioning and Creating a Balance
- Using Grids for simple desgin and composition
- Creating a Simple Drop Shadow for Text
- How to find free STOCK images and videos
Learn how to boost your social media engagement with Easy to Make Canva Template
- Creatin a Color Palette for your Brand
- Quick Hack How to Organize your Color Palette in Free Canva
- Quick Hack – How to get the Exact Hex Code for your Brand
- How to research Brand Colors and Bonus Hack for Quick Color Palette Creation
- Quick Hack – How to Create Cohesive Feed with Brand Colors/Exact Hex Code
- Creating a Killer Reels Cover (Personalised with simple Hack)
- Creating an Iresistable Reels Cover from Scratch
- Creating an Eye Catching Reels End frame for more Followers
- Creating Smart IGTV Template with the right Dimensions
- Article: How to create an Instagram Story (Step by Step Guide)
- Creating an Instagram Story Template together
- Creating a Branded Instagram Story in Canva-Part 2
- Avoid this mistake when saving your IG Story Template
- Creating High Engagement with Animated Instagram Posts
- Creating evergreen Instagram Carousel Templates
- Demo- Watch me while I create FREE Instagram Carousel Templates for you
Frequently Asked Questions by Students
- Can I add additional fonts to Canva (Free) and where do I find them?
- Thank You
Anike , Zebra Soul Art: Art Therapist B.A., Instructor, Creative Entrepreneur
Hello my name is Anike Kehinde and I am a Professional Art Therapist from Germany and Nigeria.
I have a bachelor’s degree in Creative Therapies – Art Therapy since 2010 and have successfully been creating Online Courses for Creative Entrepreneurs over the past few years.
I’m passionate about helping other people achieve their potential in life and step out of their comfort zone to create their own reality. I really hope my courses will help you to improve on a personal or professional level and to unleash your creative potential.
Teaching on Udemy is a passion of mine and I enjoy sharing my knowledge with others to help them grow their own online business (or to work on personal development).
ZSA Academy: Dedicated to Creative Entrepreneurship
The Zebra Soul Art Academy shares its extensive know-how of Creative Entrepreneurship through professional experience and top-level training.
Our Philosophy and mission statement here at Zebra Soul Art Academy is “to help passionate and driven aspiring Creative Entrepreneurs and Digital Nomads towards their goals and follow their dreams of creating a business and life they love on their own terms through our Online Courses and Services.”
About the Founder:
Join Anike Kehinde, a top Udemy Instructor, Digital Nomad and Creative Entrepreneur as she helps you unleash your creativity with the best online courses for professional and aspiring creatives.
Anike is a certified Art Therapist B.A., that worked in psychiatric health institutions for several years, but soon found her passion and life purpose in being Self Employed.
It was after backpacking and volunteering in Central and Latin America, that she tapped into her own self employment and self-empowerment -and created a very successful business in the process.
Zebra Soul Art Academy loves how the internet connects people from all over the world. Our courses can be watched anywhere-anytime, at your own pace!
Instagram: Use Canva for High Converting Social Media Design By Anike, Zebra Soul Art & ZSA Academy, what is it included (Content proof: Watch here!)
- 01 Introduction
- 02 Navigating the Dashboard
- 03 Skills for Creating Simple Canva Graphics in less time
- 04 Learn how to boost your social media engagement with Easy to Make Canva Template
- 05 Frequently Asked Questions by Students
- 06 Conclusion