Robert Peng – Live Long Qigong 2022
Unlock the secrets of longevity, radiant health, and bold, graceful aging using the healing 312+8 Qigong Program — a gentle and effective elixir of life.
To age gracefully, we also have to age more boldly. This means letting go of the limitations that society, cultures, families, and others all too often ascribe to aging instead of what else is possible: living a joyously unlimited, self-defined life of vitality.
You’ll learn one of the most powerful approaches to aging during this course with celebrated Qigong master Robert Peng. Robert blends a powerful meridian healing method with a sequence of flowing meditative movements to activate your energy centers, enhance Qi throughout your body, and massage your internal organs for longevity; radiant health; and bold, graceful aging.
The 312+8 Qigong Program nourishes and revitalizes your mind, body, and spirit — strengthening your body systems while beckoning you to boldly create the journey of your life.
With Robert, you’ll activate all 14 of your meridians through gentle exercises, flowing movements, and three powerfully healing acupressure points…
… all of which combine to strengthen your body, ground and enhance your Qi, and alleviate a range of conditions that affect the blood, bones, lungs, heart, kidneys, intestines, liver, tissues, and more.
You’ll Turn the Wheel of Heaven to cultivate the energy of longevity within your heart and kidneys, balance yin and yang energies within your autonomic system, and gather Heaven and Earth Qi to empower the flow of wisdom, love, and vitality throughout your body.
In the process, you’ll release tension, clear emotional and physical blockages, enhance your mental clarity, and rejuvenate your bones and muscles.
You’ll discover how to “stir the five elements” to activate your healing potential. You’ll learn ancient practices to protect yourself from ill or invasive Qi. You’ll find out how to organize your own energy pattern. And you’ll explore how to conquer the common ailments of aging — so you can elevate your sense of health and happiness as you move through life with renewed confidence, clarity, and determination.
Ultimately, you’ll gain a self-empowering tool for aging with grace, vitality, and boldness by learning how to adapt and apply the 312+8 Qigong Program to fit your health needs.
Are you ready to unlock the secrets of longevity; radiant health; and bold, graceful aging? To reconnect with the radiant health of your body and reenvision what’s possible for your life?
Join Robert to discover a gentle and effective holistic healing program that meets you where you are on your journey.
During this health-empowering course, you’ll:
- Unlock the secrets of longevity; radiant health; and bold, graceful aging using the healing 312+8 Qigong Program
- Learn how to adapt this program to fit your health needs for radiant wellbeing and bold, graceful aging
- Practice the 8 Cycles movement sequence to increase longevity — culminating in a final Flow Like Water sequence
- Work with 3 powerfully healing acupressure points — Hegu, Neiguan, and Zusanli — learn what they do, feel them activating your Qi, and adapt them to different conditions
- Release tension in all meridians through a simple practice that balances yin and yang within your autonomic system
- Awaken your awareness and upgrade your life with the Taste of Awareness meditation
- Practice dynamic squatting exercises that boost your strength and balance your body systems
- Integrate chest breathing, abdominal breathing, and therapeutic abdominal breathing to enhance mind, body, and spirit healing
- Deepen your knowledge of the universal principle of yin and yang to refresh your body with Qi — and learn how to reap its benefits by applying it in your daily life
- Experience Wogu, a practice to protect yourself from ill or invasive Qi
- Learn the differences between Tai Chi and Qigong
- Experience BuQiFa, a practice to organize your own energy pattern and that of your environment
What You’ll Discover in These 7 Weeks
In this 7-week transformational intensive, Robert will guide you through the fundamental skills and competencies you’ll need to unlock the secrets of longevity; radiant health; and bold, graceful aging.
The Power of Livestreaming Video
You’ll connect with Robert and experience his teachings through livestreaming video via any connected device. This connection is easy to use and will enhance the impact of Robert’s transmissions. Or you can listen to just the audio by phone.
(Can’t make it live? No worries! After each class, the video and audio recordings will be available for you to download or stream in a high-quality format at your convenience.)
Weekly Sessions Tuesdays at 1:00pm Pacific
This course will feature LIVE teachings, interactive training sessions, experiential practices, and Q&A with Robert. Each session will build harmoniously upon the previous ones, so you’ll develop a complete holistic understanding of the practices, tools, and principles you’ll need to unlock the secrets of longevity; radiant health; and bold, graceful aging.
Module 1: Introduction to the Healing 312+8 Qigong Program (May 3)
During this opening week, you’ll explore the golden treasure of healing: meridian healing.
You’ll learn how to apply meridian systems into a simple practical program, promoting longevity and graceful aging to prevent illness and improve mental and physical health.
Within 312+8 is a dynamic set of tools that combine acupressure points, abdominal breathing, and squatting with a beautiful series of meditative movements to stimulate and ground your Qi.
During the first class, you’ll learn:
- The first 8 Cycles movement, Stroking the Waterfall at Sunrise — to gather Heaven and Earth Qi and empower your energy of wisdom, love, and vitality
- In-depth information on the healing power of meridians
- The 312 Meridian Healing Protocol
- Chest breathing, abdominal breathing, and therapeutic abdominal breathing — and when and why to use them
Module 2: Activate All Meridians With Dynamic Squatting & 8 Cycles Movements (Cycles 2 & 3) (May 10)
Dynamic squatting not only benefits your muscles and joints, it also activates all 14 meridians with a therapeutic effect on the internal organs of your body.
This week, you’ll learn how dynamic squatting can boost your strength and balance your body systems… and how to apply them and different modifications correctly.
Robert will also refine the previous 8 Cycles movement and share the second 8 Cycles movement, where you’ll open the yin and yang meridians in your hands and arms. You’ll also learn the third 8 Cycles movement.
This week, you’ll discover:
- The second 8 Cycles movement, Opening the Heart and Embracing the Day — to feel the pulse of your Qi and place yourself in the arms of universal loving Qi
- The third 8 Cycles movement, Dancing With the Universe — to regulate your central meridian and make you the center of the universe
- A 312 dynamic squatting exercise that boosts your strength and balances body systems
- How to turn your head and rotate your waist to release tension in all the meridians — balancing yin and yang within your autonomic system
Module 3: Clear Emotional and Physical Blockages With Hegu (Joining Valley) & 8 Cycles Movements (Cycles 4 & 5) (May 17)
The Hegu acupressure point is located on the large intestine meridian and has a certain effect on the discomfort and diseases of the tissues and organs where the large intestine meridian flows.
You’ll learn all about the Hegu point this week — how to locate it and how to work on it.
Headache, fever, toothache and other oral conditions, arthritis, cervical spondylosis, frozen shoulder, and tennis elbow are just some of the ailments that Qigong may heal with proper stimulation of Hegu.
Robert will also further refine the previous 8 Cycles that you’ve learned and share the Cycles movements 4 and 5.
… and movement 5, Stirring the 5 Elements to activate deeper healing.
This week, you’ll learn:
- The fourth 8 Cycles movement, Turning the Wheel of Heaven — to open your heart and kidneys, move the big joints of your body, and cultivate energy for longevity
- The fifth 8 Cycles movement, Stirring the 5 Elements — to activate your healing potential and clear emotional and physical blockages
- The first of 3 acupressure points in this protocol, Hegu, and its healing function
- How to locate Hegu, work with it, deqi (feeling the Qi) of Hegu — and how to adapt Hegu according to different conditions
Module 4: Relax Your Body, Mind & Spirit With Neiguan Hegu (Inner Gate) & 8 Cycles Movements (6) (May 24)
This week, you’ll learn how to work with the acupressure point, Neiguan, including its meridian and healing effect.
Neiguan belongs to the pericardium — opening and relaxing the chest — and is directly connected to the thoracic cavity, lungs, and heart. In Qigong, massaging Neiguan can address heart disease, lung diseases, palm heat, elbow and arm pain, underarm swelling, breast diseases, and more.
This point is also known to alleviate insomnia, nausea, carpal tunnel syndrome, and epigastric pain, and to improve mental conditions and memory.
Robert will further refine the 8 Cycles you’ve learned so far, and he’ll share the nurturing 8 Cycles movement 6, Playing the Tai Chi Ball.
This week, you’ll explore:
- The sixth 8 Cycles movement, Playing the Tai Chi Ball — to allow your body, mind, and spirit to drift in a harmonious way
- The differences between Tai Chi and Qigong
- The second acupressure point, Neiguan, and its healing function
- How to locate Neiguan, work with it, deqi (feeling the Qi) of Neiguan — and how to adapt it according to different conditions
Module 5: Tonify Your Qi & Blood to Increase Longevity With Zusanli (Foot 3 Miles) & 8 Cycles Movements (Cycles 7 and 8) (May 31)
This week, you’ll learn how to work with the acupressure point of Zusanli, the point of longevity, including its meridian and healing effect.
Zusali is one of the points where the Qi of the meridian collects and goes deep into the body and is therefore considered one of the most important acupressure points to tonify Qi, blood, and all the internal organs — and promote general wellness.
In Qigong, Zusali is used to address digestive disorders, issues relating to the spleen and stomach, and other ailments such as fever, headache, toothache, mental disorders, asthma and wheezing, hypertension, cardiovascular diseases, arthritis, jaundice, palpitations, urological diseases, diabetes, and more.
Robert will also continue to build on the past 8 Cycles and share the seventh and eighth 8 Cycles movements.
During the fifth class, you’ll learn:
- The seventh 8 Cycles movement, Rising Mist and Flowing Water — which works on your Sanjiao, the fascia that connects all of your physiology to move in wholeness with you as a single, organic being
- The eighth 8 Cycles movement, Touching Heaven and Earth — to balance yin and yang within your body
- The third acupressure point of the 312 protocol, Zusanli, and its healing function
- How to locate Zusanli, work with it, deqi (feeling the Qi) of Zusanli, and how to adapt it according to different conditions
Module 6: Applying the Universal Principles of Yin and Yang With 312+8 (June 7)
This week, you’ll deepen your knowledge of the universal principle of yin and yang.
When water flows freely, it’s pure and clean like a mountain stream. You can drink this water safely. It’s rich in minerals and tastes delicious. But if the flow has been blocked and this same water becomes stagnated, it would become murky and attract disease.
Similarly, when Qi flows smoothly throughout your body, your internal organs absorb this radiant force and feel nourished and satisfied. When your internal organs are happy, you feel great.
You’ll experience this sensation as you move through all practices of the 8 Cycles Movement in the Flow Like Water sequence.
You’ll also learn how to adapt the 312 technique to your specific needs.
This week, you’ll:
- Deepen your knowledge of the universal principle of yin and yang, how it was discovered, and how to apply it in your daily life to refresh your body with Qi
- Learn the benefits to applying yin and yang in your Qigong practice and daily life
- Practice the final Flow Like Water sequence — the complete set of the 8 Cycles Movement
- Explore how to apply 312+8 in your daily life in an organic way
Module 7: Mapping a 100-Year Life Plan for Healthy, Happy & Graceful Aging (June 14)
In your final week, Robert will share his plan for healthy, happy, and graceful aging.
He’ll share why 60 years of age may be the happiest age. You’ll learn techniques to conquer some of the most common weaknesses of the body and mind as you age. You’ll explore how to protect yourself energetically from illness. You’ll experience a meditation to awaken your awareness and upgrade your life. And you’ll learn a practice to organize the energy within you and your environment.
In your concluding week, you’ll learn:
- The common weaknesses of the body and mind as you age — and techniques for conquering them
- How to awaken your awareness with the Taste of Awareness meditation
- Wogu, a practice to protect yourself from ill or invasive Qi
- BuQiFa, a practice to organize your own energy pattern and that of your environment
- How to apply the 312+8 program in your life for healthy, happy, and bold graceful aging
What Graduates of Robert’s Courses Are Saying…
— David Salitrynski: “The Rock Actually Weighed 607 Pounds!”
— Elaine Thomas: “I Could Feel the Sincerity, the Kindness, and a Grounded Enthusiasm From Robert”
— Ellen Petersen: “My Qigong Practice Has Deepened and My Life Has Benefited Profoundly”
— Strider Clark: “Robert Is a Rare Treasure of Chinese Culture and Qigong”
— Thomas Garbarino: “Robert’s Vibration Will Bring You Into a Place That Is Already Healing”
— Patty de Llosa: “Robert’s Work Evokes a Tremendous Physical Vitality”
— Nadiya Nottingham: “I Highly Recommend This Man Who Will See Your Gifts and Help You Channel Them”
— Alan Nasypany: “It Was Like the Heavens Opened Up and God Poured Out”
“It is such a gift to be able to learn with a teacher who has embodied the practices so deeply.”
Robert is a wonderful teacher. His depth of experience is transmitted through his courses. It is such a gift to be able to learn with a teacher who has embodied the practices so deeply. His friendly, humble, and enthusiastic style is engaging. Qi-filled thanks, Robert.
— Fiona Mackillop, Sydney, Australia
“This was a wonderful class with a joyful teacher who is bursting with knowledge and has an exceptional way of teaching.”
This was a wonderful class with a joyful teacher who is bursting with knowledge and has an exceptional way of teaching. The stories and imagery made for a powerful introduction to these movements… and I now go around saying to myself, “I am in the Qi and the Qi is in me,” which grounds me like an antenna. Highly recommended.
— Debra, Asheville, North Carolina
“The best gift you could give yourself during these times, taught by a genuine human being, the highly accomplished Master Robert Peng.”
An inner adventure to empower your energy centers through fun, simple movement techniques. The best gift you could give yourself during these times, taught by a genuine human being, the highly accomplished Master Robert Peng.
— Fern Veit, Australia
“I am extremely fortunate to be able to learn from Peng shifu in that he is able to explain the nooks and crannies of Qigong…”
I’ve been a Chinese medicine practitioner since 2007. I’ve learned Qigong since the early 2000s from various teachers. I am extremely fortunate to be able to learn from Peng shifu in that he is able to explain the nooks and crannies of Qigong, so that I can now place even greater values on what I’d learned before. The Xi Breathing technique has helped me in deepening my meditation practices and allows me to gain better focus in treating my patients.
— Susanti, Chandler, Arizona
“Robert is an amazing teacher, very generous, knowledgeable, and skilled.”
Robert is an amazing teacher, very generous, knowledgeable, and skilled. Every course The Shift Network hosts is fantastic and transformative. I highly recommend everything they present.
— Nancy A., Boston, Massachusetts
Join the Global Community
Live Long Qigong offers some of the most advanced online teachings available, within a thriving global community of learning and practice.
Join fellow students and practitioners to support and inspire each other as you integrate the teachings and practices Robert Peng will share in this powerful training.
You’ll be part of an international community that’s on the leading edge of a global movement of people manifesting a world grounded in principles of cooperation, harmony, and reverence for all of life.
More Praise for Robert Peng…
“His clear and incisive teaching expands our understanding of what is possible…”
Robert Peng’s compelling life story illuminates a vast inner world. His clear and incisive teaching expands our understanding of what is possible, and his healing energy is truly remarkable. Robert’s work is a great blessing.
— Seane Corn, yogini and founder of Off the Mat Into the World
“Robert Peng’s extraordinary abilities as a Qigong master are a gift to all…”
Robert Peng’s extraordinary abilities as a Qigong master are a gift to all, and his story is a miraculous journey into uncharted territory. Through his teachings, we too can learn to tap into our spiritual reservoirs and find our unique path to happiness.
— Florence Comite, MD, associate professor at Yale School of Medicine, and author of Keep It Up
“Master Robert Peng is a true demonstration of Qigong spirit in his healing power, abundant creativity, and clear virtue.”
Master Robert Peng is a true demonstration of Qigong spirit in his healing power, abundant creativity, and clear virtue. I am grateful to be his colleague and friend on this path of shared vision and service.
— Master Mingtong Gu, founder of Wisdom Healing Qigong
“He does something more important than heal; he teaches you to heal yourself.”
Robert’s Qi helped save my life. But he does something more important than heal; he teaches you to heal yourself. I am very fortunate to have found him.
— Sally Jessy Raphael, talk show host
“… discover how your own life can be energized, healed, and empowered.”
I was privileged to bring Robert Peng from China. It’s been a thrill to see how this amazing man, with his mastery of Qigong, which I could barely believe when I first saw it in Hainan, has changed the lives of so many. Read his remarkable book and discover how your own life can be energized, healed, and empowered.
— The Honorable Robert J. Hawke, Prime Minister of Australia, 1983-91
“The most amazing feeling I ever received from another human.”
Wow! The most amazing feeling I ever received from another human. Robert is God-sent. Thank you! Thank you!
— Khaliah Ali, daughter of Muhammad Ali
About Robert Peng
Robert Peng, a world-renowned Qigong master and healer, was born and raised in Hunan, China. At age eight, he began an intensive apprenticeship under the close guidance of the legendary monk Xiao Yao, an enlightened master known for his profound healing ability and martial arts skill. At age 15, Robert endured a 100-day water fast in a small, dark room at a secluded monastery in the remote mountains of Hunan province, which initiated a radical spiritual transformation and awakened amazing healing powers. After pursuing his training quietly while attending university in Changsha, he began to teach publicly at 29, and within five years had trained over 150,000 students all over China, Australia, and the U.S.
With his deep understanding and practice of Qigong, and with extensive life and teaching experience in the Western world, Robert has developed a unique way to teach Qigong that people from various cultures can easily understand and follow while enjoying the real essence of this ancient Chinese healing art of wisdom, love, and vitality.
Robert is author of The Master Key: Qigong Secrets for Vitality, Love, and Wisdom, and the DVD/CD companion series, The Master Key. He has been a regular presenter at the Omega Institute for Holistic Studies, Kripalu Center for Yoga and Health, Esalen Institute, Integrative Health Symposium, and many other organizations and schools.
Together with Archbishop Desmond Tutu and Pema Chödrön, Robert was honored as one of Spirituality & Health magazine’s Top 10 Spiritual Heroes of 2013 for his contribution to transforming the ancient Chinese healing art of Qigong into one of today’s fastest-growing holistic practices.