Learn How to Send Chi Level 1
Fa Chi means Send Chi.
When the students are ready, the teacher appears.
Although there are many schools of Chi Gong, masters who specialize in chi healings and not relying on herbs nor acupuncture would be hard to find. There is no licensing organizing to govern Chi Gong. Good teacher who is very good at teaching.
Master Teresa Yeung has been teaching and healing for 26 years learning from Grandmaster Weizhao Wu who obtained the highest official title of Qi Gong in China.. Master Teresa, as a female, creates her own system on how to send chi without depleting one’s life force energy. She does not use acupuncture nor give herbs.
Every time you repeat the lesson, you will have new insights too. It provides valuable teaching and practices to lay solid foundation of energy medicine..
You learn to clear your energy by connecting the universe with special techniques. The techniques you are learning has much benefits to self-healing and form your protective shield.
- You will learn how to position yourself to your advantage
- You will learn how to Fa Chi without depleting your energy.
- You will be guided to attune and connnect to the highest source of energy.
- You will learn how Fa Chi can be performed on a few parts of the body.
- As energy requires practicing, we do not use textbook.
- Class is hands-on
- Students always feel blissful and achieve a high achievement.
Seriously, Fa Chi is a respectful job you only get better with times. The older you are the better you become.
Master Teresa offers opportunities for students to become the trainers of her school.
Master Teresa Yeung is an internationally recognized Master of Chi Gong, speaker, healer and three-time #1 international bestselling award winning author. Master Teresa speaks about how to achieve your physical, emotional and spiritual balance. She is the founder of Pureland International Qi Gong, a certified private institution. Also she is the leading successor of Grandmaster Weizhao Wu’s lineage, who was the educator and creator of the highly successful Wu’s Eye Qi Gong which has helped millions of people. In addition, she is a continuing education professional development activity (PDA) provider of the U.S.A. National Certification Commission for Acupuncturists and Oriental Medicine (NCCAOM).
StartFa Chi Level 1 Day One: AM
StartFa Chi Level 1 Day One: PM
StartFa Chi Level 1 Day Two: AM
StartFa Chi Level 1 Day Two: PM
How to Send Fa Chi Healing to Others Level 1 By Master Teresa Yeung, what is it included (Content proof: Watch here!)
- Day 1
- Fa Chi Level 1 Day One AM – Pureland International Qi Gong
- Fa Chi Level 1 Day One PM – Pureland International Qi Gong
- Day 2
- Fa Chi Level 1 Day Two AM – Pureland International Qi Gong
- Fa Chi Level 1 Day Two PM – Pureland International Qi Gong
- Hand Position 1
- Hand Positon 2
- Hand Position 3
- Waiver of Liability